Story Web Browsing History Browser
Story is a working prototype of a simple
Web browsing history browser. Main features are:
- Anything is automatically derived from browsing logs. During
browsing, there is no special user activity – like bookmarking
- Orientation by means of the terms looked up via Google searches.
- Any information about the browsing history fully
remains private. No social networking.
- Runs as a Web server, providing a Web user interface.
- Implemented in SWI Prolog,
utilizing the new Places database interface to browsing
history information of
- GNU General Public License.